Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Been so busy...


... that I haven't had time to post about Haru's first trip to scope out the dog run, Haru teething, the EXTREMELY muggy weather we've been having, my wife training Haru to 'wait' ('ma-te' in Japanese), the wife's birthday (enter taco home party), me getting a $150 parking ticket on said birthday, and Haru's excellent progress in on-leash walks.

But yes, we're alive, and I've got the day off tomorrow so I should be able to take some pics or vid to post. It's 12:00pm and I just got back from work. It's been rain-forest muggy for the past two days, absolutely NUTS if you ask me. The wife's been covering for me in the Haru department as I've been swamped with work.

My wife has informed me that I should now refer to her as the 'Queen of Chiba' on this blog. Hmmmmm.

EDIT* I've now been informed that this was just a joke and should not be posted. I was also blackmailed into removing compromising photograph of her from post.

EDIT** I've been threatened with bodily injury unless I remove all mention of this from my post. The Queen is now hitting me... ouch. Well, she hits like a girl.

EDIT*** I removed everything from the post so she'd stop hurting me, but now she's threatening me with more pain unless I put it all back up.

1 comment: