Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Something I Forgot...

...to add about the other day.

Momo is pretty amazing. After I got bowled over by the boar charging by, when it turned around to come back for me she came charging in an grabbed it before it got to me.

I thought it was a fluke, but when I had her and Baron in the pen the same thing happened. She and Baron went right in to catch, Baron missed, and Momo didn't get a good grab. When the boar charged Baron and nipped him, he yelped. Soon as Momo heard that I saw her react and dive on the boar.

Also, no one got hurt seriously, but after looking at the dogs last night I realized Baron's back leg was a little red where he got nipped, and Momo's side lost some fur and was a bit red where she got nipped. Doesn't seem to be bothering them at all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment